Tuesday 3 January 2017

Looking for Good Help

I don’t know if this is the right place to post a wanted ad, but I thought that one of you out there reading this blog might be looking for work.  I know that there have been times when I just haven’t been able to find a job at all, and it would have been nice if one of my friends or people I knew online would have been able to help me out.  I’m sure that at any given time, there are those of you out there that are looking for workers, and our relationship online could be leveraged in such a way that people in your circles and my circles could work together to make life better for everyone.

At least, that is my dream.

I know that my old roommate Jane found her job as a nail technician and esthetician through word of mouth online – specifically through Twitter.

So, let’s give it a shot.

My uncle Steve is looking for someone that is willing to work for his landscaping company.  I know that it isn’t the time of year that these businesses are looking for new staff, but he is looking to hit the ground running come spring.  If you think that you might be a good fit, contact me on here and I’ll pass your contact information on to him.  By working together I hope that we can help change lives one job at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment