Wednesday 4 January 2017

Quick Trip to Los Angeles

My parents live on a fixed income in Los Angeles and they have been working on renovating their one rental property.  It is a small house that has more than paid for itself over the years, but since my parents are getting older, they need help from time to time with the upkeep of the property.  I don’t mind as they are just a road trip away, so I will be heading up there this weekend to help them out.

It is the least I can do for the people that raised me.

I know that my father has plans for us to look at Windows in Los Angeles so that we can finally replace the old and worn out windows that came with the house.  I know that he hopes that the increase in energy efficiency will make the rental property more attractive to potential tenants and should be well worth the investment.

There are a few other things that we will be working on while I am out there, but the trip will be over before I know it.  With my Monday trip looming on the horizon, there won’t be a lot of time to stick around and visit – this weekend will be all about efficiency and getting the work done as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment