Wednesday 4 January 2017

Taking a Working Holiday

A new year brings a new opportunity to look at life from a different light.  You see, I have been dreaming of going to Malibu for years, but I have never had the money to make it happen.  About six months ago after the death of a close uncle, I decided that there was no time like the present to live life.  I didn’t want to live a life of regret, so I needed to figure out how to make my trip a possibility.

I just didn’t know how to make it happen at the time.

But I talked to as many people as I could to try and get the help of those around me to come up with a solution.  Most people didn’t have a clue as to how I could make it work, but after talking to a buddy that I went to college with, he suggested that I make a working holiday of it.  That way I could make money while living in the place I wanted to go and have the best of both worlds.

I don’t know why I didn’t think of that as a possible solution.

So, that is what I did.

After a bit of searching, I was able to find a job working in Mold Remediation malibu and I start Monday.  I am finally going to be able to live my dream of going to Malibu, and the best part will be that I won’t just be visiting – I will be living there too.

Do you know what it feels like when a dream of yours comes true?  It sure feels really good.  I’m excited to start the next step of my journey in just a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment